- Binary large object. The format of binary data stored in
a relational database.
- CGI Common Gateway Interface
- Common Gateway Interface. A specification for
communication between an HTTP server and gateway programs on the server. CGI
is a popular interface used to create server-based web applications with
languages such as Perl or C
- Customer Relationship Management
- CSG constructive solid geometry
- basic operations: union, intersection, difference.
- Common Object Request Broker Architecture. A standard
endorsed by the OMG (Object Management Group), the Object Request Broker (ORB)
software that handles the communication between objects in a distributed
- Deprecated feature
- To discourage use of a feature without removing the
feature from the product. When a feature is deprecated, an alternative is
typically recommended; you should no longer use the deprecated feature because
it might be removed in a future release.
- The elements common to both client-side and server-side
Math, and a core set of language elements
such as operators, control structures, and statements
- float number = numero con la virgola.
- primitive value
- SaaS Software as a service
- č un modello di distribuzione del software applicativo dove un'applicazione web
e' messa a disposizione previo abbonamento.
application to communicate with a relational database, provide continuity of
information from one invocation to another of the application, or perform file
manipulations on a server.
- Source Code Management or Maintenance
yt/Tech Talk: Linus Torvalds on git
- Search Engine Optimization e definisce tutte le
attivitā di ottimizzazione di un sito web volte a migliorarne il posizionamento
nei risultati dei motori di ricerca
- control element of a GUI (Graphical User Interface) that displays an
information arrangement changeable by the user, such as a window or a text box.
- Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol